These days everyone is making a greater effort to conserve the planet's resources. Words like carbon footprint, sustainability, and green have become common place in our society. We're all taking a closer look at how our day-to-day activities affect the resources we have for future generations. Watkins has been a pioneer in living naturally since 1868.
Did You Know...
Broad social changes and concern with safety and allergies have propelled the growth of environmentally friendly household cleaning products by over 300% during the years 2003 - 2008. (Information Resources, Inc.)
Another Happy Customer
"I just purchased a lot of Watkins products at a Flea Market here in British Columbia, and I cannot help but tell you that I have spent at least $2000 in the past 3 months on skin products to help ease the eczema. Lo and behold, for only a few dollars last week I found relief and significant improvement in my skin condition in ONE DAY! After I applied the hand & body lotion, I could not help touching my arms and elbows because they finally felt so good. I am going back to the same market next Sunday and, hopefully, she will have a catalog for me to pick and choose. I had never heard of Watkins, who you are, and what you had to offer. I thank you very much for describing your products ‘accurately’ since I hate surprises on my skin. Looking forward to doing a lot of business with you in the future." — Ursula
Our skin is less of a suit of armor, and more of a fishnet. Our delicate skins cells are permeable, and chemicals end up in our blood stream with ease. Think of the nicotine patch or the hormone patch. The skin of infants and children is especially pourus, allowing many more toxins to wreak havoc. Many personal care products like perfume, deodorant, skin care and home cleaning products contain harsh chemicals that can be dangerous to your health. At Watkins, we're proud to offer a safe, healthy alternative in Watkins all natural and JR homecare line.
An Excited New Associate
"I am a new rep and my main reason for joining is the natural products. I suffer from an auto immune disease that I believe was triggered by all of the toxic chemicals we put into our bodies. The Natural Home Care and Natural Personal Care educational training downloads are PERFECT for a presentation flip-chart or slide show or outlook presentation. You are making it easy to succeed in promoting Watkins." — Associate, Becky West.
It's hard to believe there's a customer out there that had no idea about Watkins and wonderful to see prospects continue to join for Watkins quality products. Make your presence known so that you too can change lives. We're in the perfect position with our eco responsible and all natural product line. We have the perfect solution - great value, savings and the opportunity to earn great income with Watkins.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I look forward to hearing your comments.